St Crispin Local Centre
The existing brick buildings were originally part of the Berrywood Hospital estate, constructed in 1876, used for therapeutic care of mentally ill patients.
The site is located in a Conservation Area and within a large housing development. pHp converted, adapted and refurbished the existing buildings to create a local centre with a wide mixture of uses including a Dentist, Restaurants, Florist, Hairdresser, Funeral director, Coffee Shop, Estate agents, Mixed medical uses and Offices.
pHp have also constructed a new build Convenience store and 84 place Nursery on the site using an appropriate scale and traditional materials, working closely with the Planning and Conservation Officers. New car and cycle parking is provided with footpath links to the wider community.
|Client:||Lodge Park Limited|
|Area:||2,351m2 / 25,306ft2|